Cargofive offers a platform that makes access to ocean freight rates easier. At Cargofive, we help freight forwarders to digitalize and standardize their pricing and sales processes.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be part of a growing startup that seeks to promote the digital transformation of one of the most important industries in the world.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are motivated to face new challenges and to be constantly learning
- Are sociable, excellent communicators, and passionate about customer service
- Have a good attitude and business vision
- Are goal-oriented
- Are team players and willing to give their best always
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, tools, and platforms.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all support communications, set up customer accounts, give training, answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately.
- Collaborating with the product, marketing, support, and development teams to enhance customer service and satisfaction.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer feedback and thoughts.
- Creating processes and best practices to optimize our customer operations.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Analyzing customer margin’s return and offering upsell for their products.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via email, call, Intercom, or Freshdesk.
- Availability to work full-time remotely
- 1 year of experience working in the Logistics/Shipping industry and/or selling B2B software.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, sales, customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive and fast learning.
- Constantly searching for excellence, going beyond what’s asked.
- Adaptable and highly flexible abilities.
- Basic knowledge of technology.
- Other languages: Spanish, Portuguese, or French
- Basic knowledge of Marketing
- Being part of an international, diverse, united, sociable, and dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to training and courses to improve personal and professional knowledge
- Unique opportunity to help in the transformation of one of the biggest industries in the world