Cargofive is a container shipping e-commerce platform. At Cargofive we are enabling Freight Forwarders to automate procurement and Sales processes.
As a product manager, you will have the opportunity to lead innovation in an early stage startup that is disrupting the container shipping industry.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Appreciate complexity and love reducing and distilling vast information down to its essence
- Focuses on achieving outcomes for customers and the business
- Shows discipline in exploring key assumptions and risks in our product strategy and business model
- Loves communicating and building relationships with the team
We’re looking for a Product Manager to work alongside our growing team of engineers, CTO and CEO. You’ll work with the mission of building out our software platform to enable us to delight our customers and achieve our strategic goals.
Your goal will be to build the Product área from scratch working alongside our current PLs, and you’ll have a role to play in both the strategic level and the day-to-day execution level. You can expect a high degree of autonomy and a great deal of support from us. You’ll work with our customers, who are freight forwarders, companies that help shippers to move their goods around the world in containers.
At the strategic level, we also expect you to have a real voice in crafting and executing our overall product strategy as the product leader at Cargofive:
- Support the other business units to ensure we are building quality internal tooling to sustain our growth.
Day-to-day, you’ll work across the product development cycle:
- Carry out user research and analyse opportunities by staying close to our customers, suppliers, and our competition.
- Collaborate closely with our team to scope out features, acting as the customer’s voice in prioritisation, scoping, and business value discussions.
- Support engineering as they continuously deliver minimal releases and reflexively iterate based on feedback led by you.
At least 2 years of professional experience in a product development position:
- experience in evangelising on product vision and product culture
- demonstrable passion for the customer
- metric and outcome focused
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute a strategic product roadmap
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A clear focus on exploring and communicating the problem space
- Excellent collaboration skills – leading execution across teams, influencing across organisations.
- Basic technical knowledge to communicate and interact effectively with engineers.
- Competitive salary
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team
- 14 days holiday a year
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. You’re free to work however you work best.
- 100 USD annual self-development budget for workshops and trainings – learning is important to us
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Weekly English classes
We were founded in 2018 and now there are 18 of us. This year we got selected to participate at Techstars Smart Mobility Program raising some capital and working alongside the best mentors. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way.