Cargofive is a container shipping e-commerce platform. At Cargofive we are enabling Freight Forwarders to automate procurement and sales processes.
As a Sales Rep, you will have the opportunity to lead the Revenue area in an early-stage startup that is disrupting the container shipping industry. Your primary role will be to promote and sell Cargofive’s Saas to new freight forwarders in the market.
You’ll be executing our growth strategy by:
- Targeting named accounts for Cargofive through warm leads, cold prospecting, and social selling.
- Have a robust understanding of sales methodologies and sales forecasting
- Be incredibly structured in your approach to selling, navigating sales pursuits, and deal qualification
- Drive quality outbound engagement with potential clients every single day (calls, emails, video, social, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Lead rigorous research as you identify key decision-makers and reach out with deeply personalized, and attention-grabbing messages.
- Liaising with Customer Success to ensure we onboard clients the Cargofive Way and maximize the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
- Gain market insights and trends in order to ensure we continue to build a market-leading product that solves our customers most important problems
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP’s and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective customers
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- You have 2+ years of experience in a B2B Sales role
- You are hardworking and highly motivated to develop your commercial skills
- You value communication and personalized outreach and have a strong ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- You are excited about the prospect of joining an incredible start-up and will want to help to shape our rapid growth by contributing ideas and being an advocate of continuous improvement
- You’re known for your work ethic and you pride yourself on being one of the hardest-working people you know.
- You’re high IQ, intellectually curious, and intellectually humble. You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know – but I’ll figure it out”
- You never say, “that’s not my job” – you take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes. You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes
- You make everyone else on the team better. Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game.
- You’re constantly improving. You know there’s no such thing as perfection, and you’re always pushing yourself (and our company) to be better than you were yesterday.
- Positive and upbeat! We pride ourselves on being optimistic and always finding a way through any challenge. We also enjoy making other people happy
- You like to win. You don’t want a trophy for effort, you want it for first place
- Great communicator: you can explain complex concepts in clear, concise language
- You’re just good: You’re honest, principled, smart, open to giving/receiving feedback, and focused on doing right for the company and doing right for the customer.
- Competitive salary
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. You’re free to work however you work best.
- 100 USD annual self-development budget for workshops and trainings – learning is important to us
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Weekly English classes
We were founded in 2018 and now there are 18 of us. This year we got selected to participate at Techstars Smart Mobility Program raising some capital and working alongside the best mentors. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way.