Hi! Cargofive is growing and we want you to be part of it. We are a SaaS start-up focused on helping freight forwarders quote faster and easier in a simple and painless way. Currently, we are based in Portugal but our team is spread around the world, which will give you the opportunity to work with people from all kinds of backgrounds and cultures. If you are the kind of person who wants to work in a place where diversity, creativity, collaboration and communication are central to the company spirit, we welcome you to apply and help freight forwarders join the digital revolution.
- You’ll work in all Product Initiatives, collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team that involves not only Design but also Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams, where you will find yourself ideating and discussing main features with project founders and company leads.
- You will work on end-to-end projects, collaborating on scope definition, analysis, wireframing, prototyping and delivery of usable and delightful designs based on product definitions.
- Work directly with customers, peers and creative leads to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
- Present your work to the team effectively and communicate your decision making process in a clear way, being able to integrate feedback coming from different perspectives and needs.
- Help cultivate the design culture of the team and the company, including championing user-centric design thinking across all our initiatives and maintaining a collaborative design process.
- Collaborate on defining and documenting our Design System, collaborating with other team members to work and iterate our current components and layouts.
- Participate in the development process from definition through design, build, test, release and maintenance of the product features.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, or similar role, preferably working on SaaS products (Portfolio required).
- Expert with design & prototyping tools such as Figma.
- Experience building and defining a design system is also a must-have.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish.
- Prior start-up experience is a plus.
- Experience working with atomic design.